Policy & Terms
Vibrant Meals, LLC (“Company”or“We”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you may be available from this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at support@Vibrant Meals.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, any other information the website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not directly identify you; or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our services, purchasing our products or services, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- Confirmation of transaction activity by notification.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, redemption information, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). You may not opt-out of behavioral tracking on this website.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt-out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Vibrant Meals, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Vibrant Meals, LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have either consented to or not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- To permit third-party charities to identify the ultimate source of contributions made through the Website.
- To facilitate compliance with tax exemption and money laundering laws and such other regulations as may affect or govern the transactions conducted through or related to certain services provided through the Website.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Vibrant Meals, LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to support@Vibrant Meals.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to support@Vibrant Meals.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can send us an email stating your request to support@Vibrant Meals.com.
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at support@Vibrant Meals.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your Tennessee Privacy Rights
Tennessee Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are Tennessee residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please submit your request here to request access to or deletion of your personal information.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment or depository transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology].
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Vibrant Meals, LLC
1101 West 23rd Street
Tennesseeeles, CA 90007
Or via our toll-free number at 213-973-5095
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older, reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions, and are legal U.S. citizens. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features(i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest) with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences other than in the course of navigating the Website and purchasing the services represented therein.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than as set forth in this section, you may address a request to support@Vibrant Meals.com.
The Company & Foundation names, the terms, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose/according to your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Vibrant Meals'S SERVICES
Vibrant Meals’s Subscription Service. Our subscription service is an automatic, recurring weekly, biweekly, or monthly subscription to Vibrant Meals ready-to-eat meals and drinks (“Products”) (“Subscription Service” or “Service”). As part of the Service, we offer a number of subscription options that you may choose from. Each week, every two weeks, or each month, depending upon your preference, you will receive a package containing Products from Vibrant Meals. You can find specific details regarding your Subscription Service by accessing your account details via the Website.
Auto-Renewal Feature. THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE CONSISTS OF AN INITIAL CHARGE FOLLOWED BY RECURRING PERIODIC CHARGES AS AGREED TO BY YOU. WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT (A) Vibrant Meals (OR OUR THIRD-PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSOR) IS AUTHORIZED TO SUBMIT PERIODIC CHARGES (E.G., WEEKLY), UNTIL YOU PROVIDE ADVANCE NOTICE THAT YOU WISH TO TERMINATE THIS AUTHORIZATION OR CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD (SUCH NOTICE OF WHICH WILL NOT AFFECT CHARGES SUBMITTED BEFORE Vibrant Meals REASONABLY COULD ACT), (B) THE AMOUNT YOU ARE CHARGED AND THE NUMBER OF PRODUCTS YOU RECEIVE EACH SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE PREFERENCES YOU SELECT, (C) THE MINIMUM PURCHASE OBLIGATION IS $15 PER ORDER, AND (D) FOLLOWING YOUR INITIAL SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD OF ONE WEEK, TWO WEEKS, OR ONE MONTH (AS SELECTED BY YOU), AND AGAIN AFTER ANY SUBSEQUENT SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD OF ONE WEEK, TWO WEEKS OR ONE MONTH, RESPECTIVELY, YOUR SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE WILL AUTOMATICALLY COMMENCE ON THE FIRST DAY FOLLOWING THE END OF SUCH PERIOD AND CONTINUE FOR SUCCESSIVE RENEWAL PERIODS OF THE SAME LENGTH, AT THE THEN-CURRENT RATE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUBJECT TO THIS AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE INDEFINITELY UNLESS IT IS CANCELLED OR PAUSED BY YOU OR US IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS. IF YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS CHANGE, YOUR CARD PROVIDER MAY PROVIDE US WITH THE UPDATED PAYMENT DETAILS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO USE THESE UPDATED DETAILS FOR FUTURE CHARGES IN ORDER TO HELP PREVENT ANY INTERRUPTION TO THE DELIVERY OF SERVICE.
BY SUBSCRIBING TO THE SERVICE, YOU AUTHORIZE Vibrant Meals TO CHARGE YOUR PAYMENT PROVIDER NOW, AND AGAIN AT THE BEGINNING OF ANY SUBSEQUENT SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD. UPON RENEWAL OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE, IF Vibrant Meals DOES NOT RECEIVE PAYMENT FROM YOUR PAYMENT PROVIDER, (A) YOU AGREE TO PAY ALL AMOUNTS DUE ON YOUR ACCOUNT UPON DEMAND AND (B) YOU AGREE THAT Vibrant Meals MAY EITHER TERMINATE OR SUSPEND YOUR SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE AND CONTINUE TO ATTEMPT TO CHARGE YOUR PAYMENT PROVIDER UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED (UPON RECEIPT OF PAYMENT, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE ACTIVATED AND FOR PURPOSES OF AUTOMATIC RENEWAL, YOUR NEW SUBSCRIPTION COMMITMENT PERIOD WILL BEGIN AS OF THE DAY PAYMENT WAS RECEIVED).
Cancellation. YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE AT ANY TIME; HOWEVER, THE CANCELLATION WILL BECOME EFFECTIVE AT THE END OF YOUR THEN-CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD. IF YOU CANCEL, YOU MAY USE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE UNTIL THE END OF YOUR THEN-CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD. YOUR SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE WILL NOT BE RENEWED AFTER YOUR THEN-CURRENT PERIOD EXPIRES. YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR A PRORATED REFUND OF ANY PORTION OF THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE THEN-CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD. TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE, SIMPLY LOGIN INTO Vibrant Meals.COM AND CHOOSE “EDIT SBSCRIPTION,” IN THE TOP MENU. FROM THERE, SELECT “SETTINGS” IN THE LEFT MENU AND CLICK “CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION” FROM THE BOTTOM “PLAN SETTINGS” PAGE. YOU CAN ALSO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE BY SENDING AN EMAIL TO SUPPORT@Vibrant Meals.COM. YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR ANY CANCELLATION. YOU CAN RE-SUBSCRIBE AT ANY TIME FOLLOWING YOUR CANCELLATION, BUT WE RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO PERMIT RE-SUBSCRIPTION WHERE WE HAVE PREVIOUSLY ELECTED TO TERMINATE A SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE BY YOU.
PAYMENT AND PRICING
Pricing Adjustments. We reserve the right to adjust prices in our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you; provided, however, that we will provide you with at least ten (10) days’ advance notice of any price changes with your specific plan rate. All prices shown on the Website are in U.S. dollars. Any applicable taxes and other fees or charges are not included and are additional to any prices shown on the Website. Vibrant Meals will not be able to notify you of changes in any applicable taxes. The shipment of the Products to you after our delivery of such notice will confirm your acceptance of such changes, unless you cancel your subscription in accordance with these terms.
Payment. You agree to pay for all orders made from your account in accordance with the prices and billing terms in effect at the time an order is made from your account. You also agree to pay all applicable taxes. To make an order from an account, you must provide valid payment information (e.g. credit card, debit card) through the Website. By placing an order through your account, you also agree and authorize (1) the payment method(s) you provide to be immediately charged for all fees and taxes applicable to your order, (2) Vibrant Meals to automatically charge alternative payment methods associated with your account if a primary payment method is declined or no longer available, (3) Vibrant Meals to share payment information and instructions required to complete the payment transactions between Vibrant Meals, our payment processors, and their third-party payment service providers (e.g., credit card transaction processing, merchant settlement, and related services), and (4) that no additional notice or consent is required for the foregoing authorizations. You agree to immediately update your account in the event of any change in your payment information. Vibrant Meals reserves the right at any time to change its billing methods. If a payment method cannot be verified, is invalid or is otherwise not acceptable, your order may be suspended or canceled. If a payment is not successfully paid and you do not edit your payment method or cancel your purchase of a Product, you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the payment method, as it may be updated. Vibrant Meals reserves the right to collect any outstanding payment due, and may transfer the collection of your outstanding balance to a third party collection agency.
REPLACEMENT INGREDIENTS IN MEALS
Given the perishable nature of many of our ingredients, and market conditions and product supply beyond our control, we reserve the right to adjust the quantity of any ingredients in a meal, to discontinue the use of any ingredient or product, or to substitute any ingredients or entire meals, all without notice. While we make every effort to ensure that you are provided with the very best ingredients for our meals, these switches may occasionally be required. If such a substitution is required, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you prior to shipment. If you have any issues with any substitution, or either an ingredient or a meal, please contact us at support@Vibrant Meals.com or (213) 444 - 5524.
From time to time, to the extent legally permitted, Vibrant Meals may offer free trials of certain subscriptions for specified periods of time without payment. If Vibrant Meals offers you a free trial, the specific terms of your free trial will be provided in the marketing materials describing the particular trial or at registration. Free trials are only for first-time users of Vibrant Meals, unless stated otherwise.
ONCE YOUR FREE TRIAL ENDS, Vibrant Meals (OR OUR THIRD-PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSOR) WILL BEGIN BILLING YOUR DESIGNATED PAYMENT METHOD ON A RECURRING BASIS FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE (PLUS ANY APPLICABLE TAXES AND OTHER CHARGES) FOR AS LONG AS YOUR SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE CONTINUES, UNLESS YOU CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE PRIOR TO THE END OF YOUR FREE TRIAL. THE AMOUNT YOU ARE CHARGED AND THE NUMBER OF PRODUCTS YOU RECEIVE EACH SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE PREFERENCES YOU SELECT. INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANCELING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE ARE DESCRIBED IN THE CANCELLATION SECTION ABOVE. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A NOTICE FROM US THAT YOUR FREE TRIAL HAS ENDED OR THAT THE PAID PORTION OR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE HAS BEGUN. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR TERMINATE FREE TRIALS AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE AND IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
Vibrant Meals may offer discount promotions, discounted trials, or other types of vouchers (“Vouchers”). In order to utilize the offer on the Voucher, users need to create an account through the Website and input their information and the code found on the Voucher to redeem. A Voucher may only be used once and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, or published either directly or indirectly in any form or stored in data retrieval systems without our prior written approval. Additionally, Vouchers are only for first-time users of Vibrant Meals, unless the Voucher states otherwise. Vibrant Meals reserves the right to withdraw or deactivate any Voucher (other than one which has been purchased) for any reason, at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, and in accordance of the foregoing sentence, Vibrant Meals reserves the right to withdraw or deactivate any of your outstanding referral credits or similar Vouchers in the event your referral code is posted to a third party website (excluding your own social media profile(s) or blogs), or if you otherwise violate these terms. Vouchers may only be redeemed through our Website, and not through any other website or method of communication. As a part of the verification process, Vibrant Meals may require you to provide additional identification information.
Rolling Basis of Product Selection. You have the option of selecting the day you would like to receive your Products, and you also have the option of selecting the specific Products you would like to receive, on a weekly, biweekly, or monthly basis. The day you select to receive your first Products will be the default. In subsequent weeks, if you do not make a change, your Products will arrive on the day you initially selected every week (unless you pause your order, pursuant to these terms, or there are extenuating circumstances, detailed in these terms). If you choose to have your delivery on another day for a specific week, that day will become the default, and subsequent weeks will have your Products arriving on the newly selected day.
Skipping a Delivery. You can manage your delivery preferences by logging into your subscription account, and clicking on ‘My Subscriptions.’ From there you will see a button to ‘Skip Weeks.’
The skip function allows you to skip your upcoming delivery. For example, if you have a delivery scheduled for this week, you aren't able to skip next week before you receive this week’s delivery. You can go into your account and skip weeks only after you've received the next delivery you want. You can skip up to 8 weeks at a time.
Delivery Specifics. In the case of weather which inhibits the ability to make safe deliveries, or other events beyond our control that interfere with our ability to deliver your order, we will attempt to deliver your order as soon as reasonably possible. In some cases, delivery may occur on a date other than your scheduled delivery day. If the delivery of your Products is not feasible, we will cancel your delivery for the period so affected and issue you a credit, as determined in our sole discretion or refund of a part or the whole of the purchase price for that order.
Our drivers take care to follow delivery instructions provided by our customers. Vibrant Meals is not at fault for stolen, late received or mis-delivered orders due to inaccurate or missing delivery instructions. If you feel there has been a mistake with your delivery or your delivery instructions were not followed, please contact us at support@Vibrant Meals.com or (213) 444 - 5524.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay the performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes, but is not limited, to the following: (1) Strikes, lock-outs, or other industrial action; (2) Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war, or threat or preparation for war; (3) Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or other natural disaster; (4) Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport, or other means of public or private transport; (5) Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; and (6) The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government. Our performance under these terms is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable efforts to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under these terms may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
RECEIPT OF THE MATERIALS
Vibrant Meals uses specific materials to refrigerate perishable items. Please note that you are responsible for reviewing the meals upon delivery and inspecting all of the Products contained within for any defects or other problems upon delivery. If you are not home when your Products are delivered, the Products will be left at your door or in a common area. Any individual at the delivery address who accepts a delivery from Vibrant Meals is presumed to be authorized to receive such delivery. In cases in which you have designated an alternative receiver, such person shall accept the delivery under all of the same terms and conditions that would apply had you accepted the delivery yourself. Upon the completion of your review of the Products, we recommend that you place all perishables in your refrigerator to ensure the ingredients’ integrity. We also recommend that you follow the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (“USDA”) instructions on refrigeration and food safety, as well as the USDA’s instructions on safe food handling. We also recommend that you use a food thermometer to ensure that all meat, poultry, seafood and other applicable items are cooked to the USDA’s recommended internal temperatures. Failure to follow safe food handling practices and temperature recommendations may increase the risk of foodborne illness. In addition, pregnant women, young children, and elderly and individuals with compromised immune systems should follow the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s recommendations on food consumption for at-risk groups. The risk of loss and/or damage passes to you at the time of delivery. All items are solely at your risk from the time of delivery. As such, you are solely responsible for any storage of the contents of any Products.
You are not permitted to resell or otherwise use the Products for commercial purposes.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
In the event that you are unhappy with any part of your Products, or a specific Product, you can reach out to us at support@Vibrant Meals.com or call (213) 444 - 5524. Please do so within five (5) days of the date you received the unsatisfactory item. If related to ingredients or condition of a meal, we, at our sole discretion, may give you credit for the individual ingredient or meal, and in some situations, issue a partial or full refund for the ingredient or the meal. We reserve the right, however, to require either the return of the unsatisfactory ingredient or meal, or a photograph of such, before any partial/full refund or credit will be issued.
Once processed, you should receive your refund within 3-5 business days, depending upon your financial institution. A confirmation email for your refund will be sent to you. If you still have not received your refund after 5 business days, we advise contacting your bank.
CANCELING AN EXISTING ORDER
To cancel an existing order, please reach out to our customer success team, using one of the methods below: (A) Call or Text (213) 444-5524, (B) Email: support@Vibrant Meals.com, or (C) Chat via the icon in bottom left corner of any page on Vibrant Meals.com.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Tennessee in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Vibrant Meals, LLC, which may be contacted via email at support@Vibrant Meals.com.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to info@Vibrantmeals.com.